Sunday, April 29, 2012

Plaid and Stripes?

I'm back from moving my sister to her new apartment! It all went flawlessly, in case you were wondering. Nothing even broke. But let's get to the reason why you're really here. What I wore. Well, I wore this to school two weeks ago, on a day that I was feeling particularly casual. I typically don't go for jeans and plaid shirts, but I was inspired by the relaxed style of the locals in my town. But I thought I'd jazz it up a bit by mixing prints. What do you think about plaid and stripes being worn together? Do you think they can exist together in the same outfit?







In addition, I'd like to point out that the plaid on this shirt is the official tartan of Nova Scotia, where I live. Cool, huh? No? Honestly, I don't think so either.

Plaid Shirt: Dad's when he was my age
Stripe Shirt: Stitches
Jeans: H&M
Boots: Call It Spring
Neckalaces: Ardene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Questions