Thursday, May 24, 2012

Forever Summer

The weather these past few days has been like weather straight out of summer! It's making me so excited to spend the long, hot days reading in my hammock!!

Last week while I was in New York City, my best friend got really sick, and she had to go to the hospital for emergeny surgery. She just got back to Canada yesturday, and I'm going to visit her tonight! I'm sooo excited to see her, and give her the Naked 2 palette that I bought for her :]








I wore this to school today, and both the shirt and the dress were bought in New York City!!
Tomorrow I'm going to the city to attend my sister's graduation, so I won't be posting again until Sunday.

Shirt- Forever 21
Dress- Forever 21
Boots- The Shoe Warehouse

8 comments:

  1. Yeah, I love your whole outfit! I think it´s a great combo for these days!:)
    Simona
    www.simimaus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, I love this dreamy outfit! Your layering is perfect and the colours are so romantic together. Amazing blog!
    xx Maria
    http://avenuemaria.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look soo amazing. love this outfit:) wish your friend would be OK.
    charmingdragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And thanks for your concern! She's totally fine now that she's had surgery :)

      Delete
  4. love ur outfit here!! pretty <3


    if you don't mind please visit my blog!thank you then <3

    xoxo,
    ANGEL

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look sooo pretty and sweet! love this look :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments/Questions