Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Nostalgia

I've been seriously lacking motivation lately. All I want to do is sit wrapped up in a blanket and watch Supernatural. All day and night.

1 072 088 103 105 106 120

 
 Isn't the back of this jacket the coolest? It belonged to my dad when he was in high school in the 70's. I had to beg pretty hard to get it, but I think he thinks it's pretty cool to see his daughter wearing his old jacket. He won't tell me any stories about back in the day though, but I see the nostalgic look in his eye whenever he sees it. 
 
"Nostalgia isn't what it used to be." -Peter De Vries
 
 
Denin Jacket- Handed Down From My Dad
Striped Shirt- Romwe
Crochet Shirt- Romwe
Shorts- Romwe
Boots- Call It Spring

16 comments:

  1. The jacket is your dad's??? How cool is he! :D Love it! The striped shirt is incredible!
    There's nothing wrong with having a few lazy days, I always say :D Supernatural is all good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog Stephanie ! I love your looks , you are so lovely and very cute ! ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look! xx

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice style, its so edgy and
    rebels c: Love the striped blazer!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so cool that your dad kept his old jacket - it looks great on you! And I love your shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look fantastic I love your dad's jacket :) being wrapped in a duvet fir a few days sound like a good holiday to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look soo cool Stephanie! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you're so beautiful!
    found you on lookbook, i love your outfits !

    x
    dahi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely outfit. I really like your oversized denim jacket x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sit, wrapped in a blanket and watch supernatural (or any show I'm addicted to for that matter) sounds like heaven. Oh and I adore your striped shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is such a cool jacket! I love when the clothes that I wear come from family members - it makes them unique and sort of like a little piece of history! I bet you really treasure that jacket.

    And I feel you on the lack of motivation lately - for me it is I just don't want to do homework anymore, but just run around in the sun!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. amazing jacket, I always think vintage ones are far better!

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. love that jacket! your hair is rad xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great outfits! Love your hair! <3

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey, great post love :) Especially the striped shirt

    Please check out my blog?

    http://terriface01.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Comments/Questions